Outstanding weather protection
Ski mountaineering in the Dolomites means technical ascents and seeking out couloirs and big mountain lines. It’s a combination of backcountry ski touring and alpine mountaineering. The 3-layer laminate construction here is designed specifically for ski mountaineering and is, as you would expect, extremely abrasion resistant. The main Powertex sections consist of a hybrid polyester-wool blend. It offers excellent weather protection and breathability – and has a distinctive feel. We reinforce it further at critical wear points with a heavier weight Powertex Responsive with an outstanding water column of 20,000 millimetres. Both fabrics have an eco-friendly PFC-free finish.
FIR textile technology
What’s more, Responsive technology gives this jacket enhanced thermoreactive performance to help you perform better, recover faster and stay warmer longer. This is made possible by coating the inside of the shell fabric with a unique fabric print, which contains special thermoreactive minerals. Your body emits far-infrared radiation (FIR) during activity, which is absorbed by the Responsive minerals and then released back into muscle tissue over time, including through your full winter layering system. Responsive technology has been tested and proven by alpinists and scientists alike.
When it comes to mountain-focused details, you get – among other things – a direct-access ARTVA avalanche device pocket with double-slider zip, and a storm hood with a comfy padded chin guard and an innovative hidden zippered gusset so that it fits snugly with or without a helmet. There are Velcro-adjust cuffs, waterproof YKK zips and deep side vents that run right down to the bottom of the sleeves. Storage is taken care of by the two waterproof bellows pockets at the chest, two further front pockets, a ski pass pocket on the sleeve and a large mesh inner pocket to keep your skins or gloves dry. And the sleeves are finished with an inner stretch cuff with thumbholes for added coverage in cold conditions.
The Sella Ski 3L Powertex Responsive Jacket is a technical ski mountaineering jacket for challenging alpine environments.
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically shaped for helmet compatibility, one-hand rear adjustment system.
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- Padded chin guard for comfort and protection in severe conditions.
- Stretch inner cuffs with thumb holes.
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Direct Access®
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 front pockets
- Zip ski pass sleeve pocket
- 1 large inner pocket
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Bonded details
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue navy blazer
- Orange autumnal