.. Size Not available
Full-bore waterproof protection for big mountain days
When you’re skinning backcountry slopes, exploring high ridges and snowy couloirs and mixing it up on big mountain routes, you don’t need lots of gear. You just need the right gear. Our 3-layer Sella Responsive jacket is built to provide full and versatile protection for high-intensity use.
Remarkable shell fabric
Inspired by the iconic Sella Towers in the Dolomites, we think that its innovative and remarkable Powertex Responsive shell fabric sets it apart from the crowd. The 3-layer laminate was designed specifically for use in alpine terrain and for ski mountaineering and is extremely abrasion resistant. It offers impressive functionality in terms of waterproofing (water column: 20,000 mm), windproofing, breathability (MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24h) and high wear comfort. As part of our commitment to sustainability, this fabric is completely PFC-free.
Recycling far-infrared radiation (FIR)
On its reverse side, Powertex Responsive is equipped with innovative smart technology. A thermoreactive print containing a unique mix of minerals significantly enhances the fabric’s performance. Responsive absorbs far-infrared radiation (FIR) emitted by the body and releases it back into muscle tissue over time, including when you are wearing multiple layers in between. The resulting increased blood flow, greater cellular performance and higher oxygen levels promote better performance and faster recovery, and help you to stay warm longer. Responsive has been scientifically tested by the Polytechnic University of Turin and worn and proven by alpinists. In addition, the print is permanent and will not wear off over time.
The Sella Responsive has a comprehensive mountain-focused features list, including free motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders. The storm hood with one-handed rear adjustment system has a pre-shaped visor and is cut ergonomically to accommodate a helmet. There are welded seams and Velcro-adjust cuffs to keep rain and snow out and deep venting zips that run right down to the bottom of the sleeves to let air in when you need it. Pockets: two front pockets with waterproof zips, large chest pocket for easy access when wearing a harness or carrying a pack and two large stretch inner pockets. With one-handed elastic hem adjustment that’s easy to operate when gloved up and a stretch powder skirt with side-fastening snap closure.
All in all, this is a remarkable lightweight, robust, waterproof, windproof and abrasion-resistant 3L alpine shell for those pushing their limit in challenging mountain environments
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- 2 large stretch inner pockets
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Stretch powder skirt with side-fastening snap closure (can be fixed to the innerjacket)
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Back length: 77 cm
- Breathability: 20000 gr/m2/24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 20000 mmH2O
- Weight: 520 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX RESPONSIVE 20k/20k 3L BI-CHROMATIC PFC FREE DWR 115 (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
NICHT ZU GLAUBEN