Breathable weather protection
Engineered with an innovative, extremely abrasion-resistant 3-layer Powertex Responsive laminate shell fabric, this pant offers good breathability and high waterproofing. The main fabric ensures flexibility and freedom of movement and has a water column of 15,000 millimetres. This is reinforced with a heavier weight (20,000 mm) waterproof fabric at the knees, seat and interior waistband. The durable water-repellent finish is completely PFC-free and there are welded seams throughout. Powertex Responsive textiles are coated on their inside with a unique mineral print that absorbs energy from your body and then releases it back into your muscle tissue over time, including through your full winter layering system. This means you benefit from enhanced thermoregulation, better performance and you recover faster and stay warm longer.
Ergonomic, freedom of movement
The Sella Powertex Responsive Pant has an ergonomic adjustable waist and a free-motion fit with stretch inserts. There are venting zips on the upper thighs that also work well under a harness. At the leg end, the zip opens up fully to ensure a precise fit over ski boots or mountain boots. And the neat design also means it keeps out of the way of your crampons. The hem has a reinforced kick patch and full edge protection. With large waterproof cargo pockets and two further pockets with waterproof zips.
A full-bore, 3-layer, waterproof, windproof and breathable alpine shell pant with thermoactive smart fabric technology.
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Ergonomic waist with stretch inserts
- Belt with elastic band adjustment using the flap on Velcro inserted on the rear tunnel
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Waterproof cargo pocket
- Ventilation zippers on upper thighs
- Gaiter/zip system on the bottom of the trousers ensures maximum protection and comfort. The system includes a full zip opening to facilitate the precise fit of the gaiter and trousers over the ski boot
- Bonded details
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer/0910
- Orange autumnal/0910