We designed the Sella Ski 2L Powertex Responsive Jacket for cold-weather mountain adventures. It offers waterproof, windproof, warm and breathable winter protection in an athletic fit. While the pistes of the Sella Massif might be busy, there are countless peaks, chutes and faces for backcountry adventures across the Dolomites.
Waterproof & breathable performance
The Sella Ski 2L Jacket has a 2-layer Powertex laminate construction that combines two different hardshell fabrics to offer solid and durable weather protection. It has a 20,000-mm hydrostatic head where you need it most at the back, shoulders, upper arms and waist, while the main fabric offers a solid 10,000-mm hydrostatic head and good breathability. The welded seams and 100% PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish provide additional protection. Around your core, we use a lighter weight shell fabric, which has additional wool yarns spun into the material. This provides more breathable performance to help reduce sweating when you’re skinning uphill. It’s further supported by the deep side venting zips to let air in when you need it.
For insulation, we equip this jacket with a lightweight 60-gram layer of TirolWool® Responsive for natural thermoregulating warmth. This wool comes from Tirolean sheep that graze on high-alpine pastures, and benefits from a high lanolin content that works well in wet conditions. We enhance it with our proprietary Responsive technology that uses thermoreactive minerals to recycle infrared energy from the body and release it back over time, allowing you to remain comfortable for longer, perform better and recover faster.
The Sella Ski 2L Jacket has a comprehensive feature set that includes Velcro-adjust cuffs to keep rain and snow out, and a well-designed, insulated storm hood that will fit over your helmet. It also comes with a user-friendly, one-handed rear adjustment system. There’s a direct-access zip chest pocket for an ARTVA avalanche device, a powder skirt, a waterproof 2-way front zip, 2 outer pockets with waterproof zips and a large mesh inner pocket for your skins or gloves.
This is a robust, warm and waterproof Powertex hardshell with TirolWool® Responsive insulation.
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Padded helmet compatible hood with zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without helmet
- Wide, ergonomically shaped front collar
- Direct Access®
- Waterproof 2-way front zip
- Long, side-set, waterproof, two-way ventilation zippers
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- 1 large inner pocket
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Sleeve with integrated stretchy insert and thumbhole for precise fit
- Powder skirt
- Welded main seams
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal melange
- Black black out