.. Not Available..
The Rozes Stretch Pant is a lightweight, warm, breathable, windproof and water-repellent pant, ideal for autumn and winter hiking.
Durastretch, our proprietary abrasion-resistant fabric, gives it 4-way stretch performance, while the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish and powertex extreme inserts ramp up the weather protection.
With its ergonomic waist and pre-shaped knees to ensure good freedom of movement, this pant is both functional and comfortable. Additional details include: edge and crampon protection and inner gaiter. These pants are the short version of the regular model with legs 5 cm shorter. Look at the size chart and find the one that suits you best.
- Ergonomic waist with stretch inserts
- Removable stretch suspenders
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Side ventilation zippers
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Rear zipped pocket
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Leg ends with side zip
- Leg ends with press stud fastener
- Inner gaiter
- Practical metal hooks on the gaiters
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Softshell
- Pant leg fit: Regular
- Side seam length: 105 cm (19)
- Weight: 546 g (19)
- Insert: Knee: POWERTEX EXTREME 2L 10k/10k STRONG 120
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6 / SOFT BRUSHED INNER FACE
- Main material: DST HIGH TENSION DWR 220 ( 88% Polyamide 12% Elastane )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.