Designed to make light work of tough alpine terrain, the Raven 2 GTX is a lightweight mountaineering boot with an abrasion-resistant facric, microfibre, suede upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® protection.
The Raven 2 GTX offers stability, durability and performance, all in a lightweight construction. The Vibram® WTC sole offers optimal traction and surefootedness over rough terrain, and it's coupled with the Bilight TPU midsole providing a long-lasting cushion compared to the traditional sole packs. The superb fit and anatomica support are provided without compromising comfort, due to its overlapping construction and Anatomical Cuff.
SALEWA’s 3F System, 3D Lacing and MFF+ footbed ensure that the Raven 2 GTX fits perfectly around your foot, providing the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee. Inside the durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort even in changing weather conditions.
- Climbing Lacing
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Overlap Closing
- Flex Collar
- Weight: 670 g
- Gender: Female
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Microfiber / Highly wear-resistant fabric
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass / Bilight Midsole / Crampon Compatible
- Outsole: Vibram® WTC
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.