Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Contemporary alpine-style design combined with an innovative fabric blend. Make the most of the shorter days when you are trekking and hiking with our Puez Alpine Wool Half-Zip Hoody. Made of a lighter weight Alpine Wool Warm melange grid fabric with 70% polyester and 30% wool, this soft, knitted jersey hoody provides good breathability and reliable warmth and comfort in wet and windy conditions. The thermo-regulating properties of wool and the half zip help regulate your core body temperature and manage moisture so you’re able to stay out for longer. Plus, the tailored hood with soft inner collar and stretch binding hem offers additional protection on chilly days. Cut with a technical athletic fit, gusseted sleeve design for good freedom of movement and close-fitting wrists with thumbholes for additional warmth.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Sleeve with integrated stretchy insert and thumbhole for precise fit
- Back length: 70 cm
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Thermal
- Weight: 207 g
- Main material: ALPINE WOOL® WARM MELANGE GRID 143 (70% Polyester 30% Virgin Wool)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.