This breathable insulation fabric keeps you warm even when wet, while the lightweight, durable, stretch outer fabric has a PFC-free DWR finish and is certified as bluesign® approved. With a unique combination of insulation and stretch and abrasion-resistant fabrics, the Puez Half Zip Vest’s body mapping design meets the specific needs of different areas of the body.
TirolWool® Celliant® is SALEWA’s innovative insulation technology that adds thermo-reflective properties to the natural benefits of Tyrolean wool. TirolWool® is sourced from Tyrolean mountain sheep as the harsh environment produces a wool with higher insulation properties. Thanks to a special oxy-wash treatment, the wool is soft, odourless and breathable. The benefits of TirolWool® Celliant® never wear off or wash out since they are embedded in the fibres.
Details include a centre zip with full internal storm flap, elasticated hems and armholes, and two zipped pockets. The Puez TirolWool Vest packs into its own self-stowing pocket.
- Front neck zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Smooth side with no seams
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Elasticated armhole
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Inner lining made of a warm, breathable material blend
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 191 g (44/38)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Lining: NYLON 20D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main material: NYLON STRETCH 2W PURE ECO DWR 75 BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® CELLIANT® 60
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insert: Side / DURASTRETCH PP POWERLITE 141 BS