This breathable insulation fabric keeps you warm even when wet, while the lightweight, durable, stretch outer fabric has a PFC-free DWR finish and is certified as bluesign® approved. With a unique combination of insulation and stretch and abrasion-resistant fabrics, the Puez Half Zip Jacket’s body mapping design meets the specific needs of different areas of the body.
TirolWool® Celliant® is SALEWA’s innovative insulation technology that adds thermo-reflective properties to the natural benefits of Tyrolean wool. TirolWool® is sourced from Tyrolean mountain sheep as the harsh environment produces a wool with higher insulation properties. Thanks to a special oxy-wash treatment, the wool is soft, odourless and breathable. The benefits of TirolWool® Celliant® never wear off or wash out since they are embedded in the fibres.
Streamlined details include a deep centre two-way half zip with storm flap that allows you to let air in or retrieve items from inside without having to undo the whole zip, a fitted, insulated hood with a high, integrated collar and a large kangaroo handwarmer pocket. The Puez Half Zip packs down small into its compression pouch, which also serves as a pillow when camping.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Smooth side with no seams
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Two way front zipper for ventilation
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 front pockets
- 2 large mesh inner pockets
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Elasticated tight cuff for snow protection
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 69 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 470 g (44/38)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Lining: NYLON STRETCH 2W PURE ECO DWR 75 BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Main material: NYLON STRETCH 2W PURE ECO DWR 75 BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® CELLIANT® 60
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.