Our Puez Powertex TirolWool® Celliant® 2L Shell Jacket is designed to provide weather protection and insulation for alpine trekking in colder conditions. Its waterproof, windproof 2-layer Powertex Extreme outer fabric has welded seams and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. For additional storm protection, the high collar is integrated into the adjustable hood, the front zip has a full-length external wind flap and there are Velcro-adjust cuffs and an elasticated hem with cordlocks. Inside, the 60-gram TirolWool® Celliant® ensures good heat retention. Our innovative hybrid insulation technology adds thermo-reflective properties to the natural benefits of Tyrolean wool and outperforms conventional wool and synthetic insulations to keep you warmer for longer. It does this by reflecting radiant body energy (heat) into infrared light and reflecting it back to the body – including during static situations. The benefits of TirolWool Celliant® never wear off or wash out since they are embedded in the fibres which are not coated or treated. The no-nonsense styling and clean finish thanks to reduced stitching and attractive melange face fabric give this rugged jacket a modern, functional look. It has a comfortable, regular fit with zip outer hand pockets, chest pocket and inner pocket.
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Front adjustable over-sized hood
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Front zip with full-length external wind flap
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Inner zipped pocket
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Weight: 659 g (50/L)
- Back length: 78 cm (50/L)
- Layers: Insulation
- Technologies: Bonding
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 2L 10k/10k MELANGE 114 ECO DWR ( 100%PA )
- Lining: PA TAFFETA ECO DWR 65 ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: ALPINE WOOL RESPONSIVE 60
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.