Designed to offer functional simplicity and protection for hiking and trekking in the mountains, the Puez Shell has waterproof front and chest pocket zips, underarm ventilation zips and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams. In addition, its durable and abrasion resistant fabric is capable of withstanding unpredictable mountain conditions.
This jacket is also built to pack down small for easy backpack storage, and has an environmentally-friendly PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Underarm zippers for ventilation
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 374 g (44/38)
- Back length: 71 cm (44/38)
- Technologies: Bonding
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Main material: PXE 3L 10k/10k RIPSTOP 2 TONE ECO 120 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.