Designed to offer functional simplicity and protection for hiking and trekking in the mountains, the Puez Hiker Jacket features waterproof front and pocket zips, ventilation zips, and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams. In addition, its durable and abrasion resistant fabric is capable of withstanding unpredictable mountain conditions.
This jacket is also built to be lightweight (390 g) and packs down a small volume for easy storage, while the jacket’s hood can be conveniently stowed inside the collar.
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Adjustable hood with visor, can be stowed in the collar
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Waterproof front zip
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 337 g (44/38)
- Back length: 68 cm (44/38)
- Technologies: Bonding
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Main material: PXE 2,5L 10k/10k T-SQUARE 115 BS ( 100%PL )
- Main Finishing: WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.