Designed to provide dynamic and versatile weather protection for alpine trekking and exploring wild and inaccessible places, our Puez Dolomitic Durastretch Pant is made from our proprietary, rock-resistant and flexible 4-way stretch Durastretch fabric. Rough rock is tough on functional fabrics, but this is where Durastretch is in its element. It’s a technical fabric made of nylon (polyamide) fibres that is very lightweight, yet extremely abrasion resistant. It also ensures full freedom of movement with its stretch (elastane) content. We give these pants an eco-friendly PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish to ramp up the weather protection. With an ergonomic waist with stretch inserts, gusseted crotch and preshaped knees for full freedom of movement. These pants are the long version of the regular model with legs about 5 cm longer. Look at the size chart and find the one that suits you best.
- Ergonomic waist with stretch inserts
- Belt loops
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Rear zipped pocket
- Bottom leg regulation with drawstring
- Weight: 374 g (50/L)
- Side seam length: 115 cm (50/L LONG)
- Layers: Pants
- Gender: Male
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ALPIZ ECO DWR 190 ( 90%PL 10%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- CSR: PFC-free
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.