The Puez Clastic Jacket is a 2-layer shell jacket with a waterproof and breathable POWERTEX membrane and all the functional details you need for your mountain adventures.
Designed to offer functional simplicity and protection for hiking and trekking in the mountains, the Puez Clastic Jacket has ventilation zips and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams capable of withstanding unpredictable mountain conditions.
In addition, the jacket’s hood stows conveniently inside the collar, and there is an inner zip to connect a SALEWA fleece jacket during the colder months.
- Zip in
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Upper arm with taffeta lining, lower sleeve with breathable mesh lining
- Front adjustable over-sized hood
- Front zip with full-length external waterproof flap
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Inner velcro pocket
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Weight: 455 g (44/38)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Lining: NYLON RIPSTOP ECO DWR COAT 74 ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: POWERTEX PERFORMANCE 2L 10k/10k T-SQUARE 90 ( 100%PL )