SALEWA is proud of its high-alpine expedition heritage. This down jacket is inspired by our classic 1980s Bering Down Jacket and updated with the latest fabrics and technologies. It has a lightweight DWR-finish polyester outer fabric and a 3D down box chamber construction that allows the down insulation to loft and insulate to its full potential. Its 550 cuin 90/10 down fill is lightweight and wonderfully warm.
Our Puez Bering Down Jacket has two front pockets, a zipped chest pocket and a detachable hood. The down in this jacket is certified according to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS).
- Detachable hood with buttons
- Front zip with full-length external wind flap
- 2 front pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Inner zipped pocket
- Inner pockets
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- 3D down box (chamber) construction for insulation
- Inner gaiter
- Ribbed sleeve cuffs
- Weight: 1040 g (44/38)
- Back length: 75 cm (44/38)
- Layers: Insulation
- Gender: Female
- Insulation: White Down 90/10, 550 Cuin
- Main material: POLYESTER NYLON HERITAGE SOFT 115 ( 80%PL 20%PA )
- Lining: DWP PL PLAIN CLD 65 ( 100%PL )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.