Our Puez 2 TirolWool® Celliant® Vest is designed to provide weather protection and insulation for alpine trekking and exploring wild and inaccessible places in the mountains, in colder conditions. It has a highly-functional, intelligent design that combines a wind-resistant, water-repellent, cotton-touch nylon outer fabric with TirolWool® Celliant® – our new proprietary reflective hybrid insulation. TirolWool® Celliant® is a unique low-bulk insulation that recycles radiant body energy (heat) into infrared light and converts, stores and reflects it back to the body. TirolWool® Celliant® works during activity, but also carries on working during static situations thanks to its longer heat retention and infrared reflection. In addition, TirolWool® Celliant®’s unique properties last the lifetime of the garment. They will not wear off or wash out since they are embedded in the fibres. And the insulation keeps you warm, even when it gets wet. The SALEWA® Puez TirolWool® Celliant® Vest has strong sustainability credentials. Its outer fabric is certified bluesign® approved and has a PFC-free DWR finish. TirolWool® is a natural, sustainable material sourced from local sheep and Celliant® is made from polyester yarns, 70% of which are recycled from European post-consumer waste. This vest has a regular fit and a full-length internal wind flap behind the front zip, elasticated hem adjustment with cordlocks and elasticated armholes to keep the wind out.
- Narrow stand-up collar with zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Elasticated armhole
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Compression stow bag
- Back length: 72 cm (50/L)
- Weight: 367 g (50/L)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main material: NYLON COTTON TOUCH 201 BS ( 100%PA ) / NYLON CONTRAST RIPSTOP 57 ( 100%PA )
- Lining: PA 40D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 60 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® CELLIANT® 130
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.