The Puez Shell Jacket is a great-value 3-layer shell with a waterproof and breathable POWERTEX Extreme membrane and all the functional details you need for your mountain adventures.
Designed to offer functional simplicity and protection for hiking and trekking, the Puez Shell has a storm collar, waterproof front and chest pocket zips, underarm ventilation zips and a PFC-free DWR (Durable Water Resistant) finish with welded seams. Cut longer at the back, it provides additional protection. In addition, its durable and abrasion resistant fabric is capable of withstanding unpredictable mountain conditions.
This jacket is built to pack down small for easy backpack storage. And its POWERTEX Extreme fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Waterproof front zip
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 345 g (44/38)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 3L 10k/10k RIPSTOP SOFT ECO DWR 128 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder