Our Puez Maol Down Jacket is an exceptionally warm, lightweight and water-repellent kids’ down jacket for winter treks, hiking and mountaineering.
It has a water-repellent, wind-resistant, durable outer fabric and a high-quality, RDS certified 80/20 down fill. The box chamber construction ensures reliable insulation performance.
The insulated, tailored hood, elasticated edging and centre zip with full-length internal storm flap provide extra wind protection. With two zipped pockets.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Reflective details
- Back length: 55 cm (128)
- Weight: 315 g (128)
- Layers: Insulation
- Gender: Unisex
- Fit: Regular
- Main material: PA 40D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 58 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 80/20 cuin550
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.