Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Waterproof, windproof and breathable
We engineer the Pelmo’s outer shell from 2-layer Powertex laminate with a fully adjustable hood, waterproof front zip and high, integrated storm collar. It was inspired by Monte Pelmo – a majestic, solitary mountain in the Dolomites of north-eastern Italy.
Dependable warmth and versatility
Inside, a soft, warm 250-gram medium weight zip-in Polarlite fleece offers additional warmth and versatility for when you might need it. Made from hydrophobic polyester yarns that repel moisture, dry fast and trap air close to the body in thermal air pockets, it offers warmth without weight, plus optimal breathability.
We pay special attention to detail in the hood, which has cord locks to ensure rapid, one-handed adjustment. In addition, there are two high-set pockets that stay clear of pack lines and an extra waterproof chest pocket that’s perfect for your phone or GPS device. Further features include Velcro-adjust cuffs, ergonomic patterning for reach and mobility without hem lift. The bonded details and reduced stitching create a clean, finished overall look.
A versatile waterproof trekking jacket that combines with its own zip-in fleece insulation.
- Zip in
- Inner Polarlite fleece
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- One hand adjustable hood
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Fully lined
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 77 cm
- Breathability: 10000 gr/m2/24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 10000 mmH20
- Weight: 470 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Lining: TAFFETA LINING PFC FREE BLUESIGN 67 g/sqm (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POLARLITE 250 g/sqm (95% Polyester 5% Elastane), POWERTEX 2L 10k/10k T-SQUARE ECO DWR 85 (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.