The Pedroc Hybrid Jacket is a hybrid softshell that combines different fabrics to offer protection for speed hiking and high-octane outdoor activities in colder conditions.
Developed together with SALEWA’s athletes, who regularly train in the Alps, the jacket is designed to offer protection and functionality for activities such as mountain training, speed hiking and regular hiking and trekking. The jacket benefits from SALEWA’s body mapping design, which matches different fabrics to different parts of the body for targeted performance at each area. The Pedroc Hybrid Jacket combines water-repellent, windproof and breathable 3-layer Stormwall softshell fabric for weather protection with 4-way stretch Durastretch® for freedom of movement.
The Pedroc Hybrid Jacket also features SALEWA’s free motion patterning to prevent hem-lift and a slim, athletic fit to ensure comfort and protection during fast and dynamic movement.
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Smooth side with no seams
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Elasticated tight cuff for snow protection
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Weight: 304 g (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Softshell
- Gender: Male
- Main material: STORMWALL 3L 10k/35k RECYCLED KNIT 120 ( 100%PL )
- Reinforces: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6