Developed together with SALEWA’s athletes who regularly train in the Alps, the water-repellent, wind-resistant and breathable Pedroc Alpha Vest is designed to provide active insulation during speed hiking, mountain training or other high-octane mountain sports.
It has been built according to the SALEWA body mapping system, using targeted materials at different parts of the body to provide the required performance at each area.
inserts at the sides provide enhanced lightweight moisture management.
- Elasticated armhole
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 144 g (50/L)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Lining: MESH WARPKNIT 90 SILVER ( 100%PL )
- Main material: PA NYLON WINDBREAKER 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 50 BS
- Main Finishing: WICKING / DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder