The Pedroc Alpha Jacket is a highly breathable and water-repellent jacket. Its air-permeable Polatec® Alpha® insulation offers active insulation for training in the mountains. Developed together with our athletes who regularly train in the Alps to provide active insulation during activities such as mountain training, speed hiking and other high-octane mountain sports, the Pedroc Alpha Jacket has been designed according to the SALEWA body mapping system using targeted materials at different body parts to provide the required performance at each area. The result is a hybrid jacket, with Polartec® Alpha® 40g insulation at the shoulders and chest. Engineered to provide air-permeable breathability and warmth only when you need it, this technology is exclusive to SALEWA in Summer 2016. Bi-component, 4-way stretch, highly-breathable Polartec Power Grid® inserts are used at the back and side panels, underarms (for maximum moisture management) and at the arms and neck to offer full freedom of movement and maximum comfort.
- Front neck zip
- Elastic, edged cuff with thumb loop
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Smooth side with no seams
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 271 g (50/L)
- Back length: 75 cm (50/L)
- Gender: Male
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Thermal
- Main material: PA NYLON WINDBREAKER 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Lining: MESH WARPKNIT 90 SILVER ( 100%PL )
- Insert: Side / POLARTEC® POWER GRID™ BRUSHED 159 BS
- CSR: Bluesign approved fabric
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 50 BS
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.