Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Pedroc Hybrid Alpha Jacket is made for fast-moving activity through alpine terrain in changing weather conditions.
Designed with a lightweight, hybrid construction, it combines Polartec® Alpha® breathable and active insulation with a wind-resistant, water-repellent outer fabric, which has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Inserts in Polartec® Power Grid™ – a performance base fabric – allow moisture to be continuously pulled from your skin and diffused to the outside. We match these material functions with the corresponding needs of different areas of your body by using smart patterning and a body mapped construction to give an athletic fit.
With a women’s specific cut and a shaped back for a longer silhouette. Packs down small into its integrated compression pouch. With Polygiene® permanent odour control, suitable for highly intensive use.
- Front neck zip
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Reflective details
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Cuff with soft lining for maximum comfort
- Elastic Hem
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 67 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Softshell
- Weight: 285 g (44/38)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insert: Side Side: POLARTEC® POWER GRID™ BRUSHED 159 BS
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 50 BS (100% Polyester)
- Lining: MESH WARPKNIT 90 SILVER (100% Polyester)
- Main Finishing: COATED, DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE, POLYGIENE, WICKING
- Main material: PA NYLON WINDBREAKER 38 BS (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.