The new Pedroc Alpha Convertible Jacket is designed for speed hiking and mountain activities in variable conditions.
It features Polartec® Alpha® active synthetic insulation. This military-grade technology provides air-permeable breathability and warmth only when you need it, effectively regulating your core body temperature in colder conditions. And it also dries quickly should you should you get hit by bad weather.
Versatility is the name of the game: the sleeves zip off super-fast thanks to their innovative YKK QuickBurst™ zipper technology, transforming the jacket into a gilet so that it can be quickly adapted to changing conditions without having to remove a layer. And the hybrid bodymapped construction combines the active insulation with a windproof polyamide fabric on the front and breathable back and side panels.
With a women’s specific cut and a shaped back for a longer silhouette. And a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish. Packs down small into its integrated compression pouch.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- One-hand adjustment hood
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Zip-off sleeves
- Elastic cuff
- Reflective details
- Soft breathable mesh lining
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Elastic Hem
- Removable sleeves using YKK Quickburst®Technology
- Weight: 275 g (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Softshell
- Gender: Female
- Insulation: POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED 50 BS
- Main material: PA NYLON WINDBREAKER 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Lining: MESH WARPKNIT 90 SILVER ( 100%PL )
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE / WICKING / DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder