Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Beyond the silent green hills, forests and alpine meadows, you see the sheer cliffs and jagged rock towers in their pastel shades of pink, cream and golden yellow. Your pack is light and you’re moving fast through the Landro Valley, heading for the Tre Cime… Our Pedroc Hybrid 4 is a lightweight and packable, stripped-down, versatile outer layer that will keep you comfortable in all weather. Engineered in the heart of the Dolomites, this men’s softshell jacket has a bodymapped design for targeted breathability performance during high-octane alpine use. At the front and upper sleeves and hood, we use waterproof, windproof and breathable Powertex (water column: 10,000 mm, MVTR: 10,000 g/m²/24h) The 2.5-layer construction allows the garment to be constructed without the need for an internal lining to save weight. We give it a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish and back the centre zip a full-length interior storm flap. At the back and side panels, Durastretch softshell provides breathability, ease of movement and enhanced comfort for high-energy activity. This is the lightest speed hiking jacket in our collection. It comes in a slim, athletic fit with free motion patterning, 2-way mechanical stretch, a close-fitting tailored hood with stretch binding and ergonomic sleeves. The Pedroc Hybrid 4 packs down very small into its inside chest pocket that converts to a compression pouch and weighs less than four standard energy bars. With one exterior chest zip pocket. We recommend our Pedroc Hybrid 4 as a lightweight, breathable and packable weather protection jacket for all your speed hiking missions.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Reflective details
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Back length: 73 cm (50/L)
- Breathability: 10000 g/㎡.24h
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 10000 mm
- Weight: 220 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX ACTIVE 2.5L 10k/10k ECO DWR 89 ( 100% Polyamide ) / DURASTRETCH ACTIVE 4-WAY ECO DWR 123 BS ( 84% Polyamide 16% Elastane )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.