Its water-repellent POWERTEX face fabric with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps the weather out, while DURASTRETCH softshell inserts provide excellent freedom of movement. We match material functions with the needs of corresponding areas of the body by using smart patterning and a hybrid, body mapped construction.
If the weather closes in, the Pedroc Hybrid Jacket has a fixed, adjustable hood and stretch cuffs and hem. It also packs down small into its own compression pouch.
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Tailored,fixed and adjustable hood
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Reflective details
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Back length: 73 cm (50/L)
- Weight: 280 g (50/L)
- Gender: Male
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Main material: NYLON FLEXLITE ECO DWR 155 ( 88%PA 12%EA ) / POWERTEX EXTREME 2,5L 10k/10k RIPSTOP ECO DWR 80 ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- CSR: PFC-free
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.