The Pedroc Hybrid Jacket is engineered to meet the needs of active alpine enthusiasts during speed adventures in the mountains.
Its waterproof POWERTEX face fabric with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps the weather out, while DURASTRETCH softshell inserts provide excellent freedom of movement. We match material functions with the needs of corresponding areas of the body by using smart patterning and a hybrid, body mapped construction.
If the weather closes in, the Pedroc Hybrid Jacket has a fixed, adjustable hood and stretch cuffs and hem. It also packs down small into its own compression pouch.
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Tailored,fixed and adjustable hood
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- 2 chest pockets with zipper
- Reflective details
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- Weight: 280 g (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 2,5L 10k/10k RIPSTOP ECO DWR 80 ( 100%PA )