Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
"High breathability and good wicking performance – the Pedroc 2 Dry Men's Long Sleeve Tee is a technical top with generous mechanical stretch and a very lightweight, almost mesh-like feel.
Made from our quick-drying Dry’ton recycled fabric and tried-and-tested in the Dolomites, it keeps your skin dryer than cotton, provides enhanced comfort by managing excess heat and moisture to prevent risk of overchill. Should the weather deteriorate, it’s also very fast drying. This fabric is bluesign® approved according to strict criteria with regard to resource efficiency and environmental protection.
Gusseted underarms enhance freedom of movement, and the athletic fit keeps the fibres close to the skin for improved performance. With outstanding climate-smart Polygiene® permanent odour control, so you can wear it longer, wash it less and be climate smart.
This is your no-frills high-performance, lightweight, wicking technical baselayer.
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Reflective print
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 71 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Weight: 125 g (50/L)
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE
- Main material: SUPERDRY RECYCLED 2MELANGE SILVER 104 BS (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.