The Ortles TirolWool® Celliant® Jacket is a warm, wind-resistant and water-repellent jacket for alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering, ice climbing and more with a nylon ripstop shell and Powertex Extreme reinforced shoulders. TirolWool® Celliant® is our proprietary lightweight, soft insulation material that combines wool from Tirolean sheep and innovative polyester fibres enhanced with thermo-reactive minerals. Heat emitted by the body is absorbed and converted into infrared radiation, which is stored and reflected back to the body – keeping you warmer for longer. And the soft, fleecy material is highly compressible, so your insulation remains packed down small in your backpack until you need it. Featuring free motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing and designed according to the SALEWA® body mapping system, it can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under a shell. With an insulated, fitted hood with integrated high storm collar.
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Elasticated tight cuff for snow protection
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- 2 spacious mesh inner pockets
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 478 g (44/38)
- Back length: 68 cm (44/38)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Reinforces: Shoulder / POWERTEX EXTREME 2L 10k/10k RIPSTOP 83 BS
- Lining: NYLON 20d PLAIN DOWNPROOF EMBO 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main material: NYLON DOUBLE RIPSTOP 56 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® CELLIANT® 80 ( 60%PL 40%WO ) / TIROL WOOL® CELLIANT® 100 ( 60%PL 40%WO )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.