The Ortles POWERTEX Cordura Shell Jacket is a 3-layer jacket with waterproof and breathable membrane. For additional reinforcement, rock-resistant CORDURA® yarn is woven directly into the POWERTEX EXTREME material, so that the jacket effortlessly withstands classic dolomite rock and the tough conditions of alpine mountaineering. It features waterproof welded seams, numerous technical features and a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The jacket was developed together with leading alpinists for best weather protection and functionality. The special Free-Motion construction ensures that the hem of the jacket does not slip upwards when climbing. The 2-way stretch material offers maximum comfort. The storm hood can be adjusted with one hand and has an innovative gusset with zipper, which guarantees an optimal fit with and without helmet. For maximum protection, the jacket comes with a high collar and a waterproof front zipper. This durable and abrasion-resistant jacket is suitable for demanding alpine projects under extreme and unpredictable conditions.
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- Innovative hidden zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without the helmet
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Zipped security pocket
- Waterproof front zip
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Bonded details
- Technologies: Bonding, Cordura (for abrasion resistance)
- Back length: 69 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 430 g (44/38)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 3L 20k/20k CORDURA® RIPSTOP ECO DWR 124 ( 94%PA 6%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- CSR: PFC-free
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.