The Ortles Light Down Jacket is SALEWA’s lightest alpine insulation layer (490 g, size 50/L). Designed according to SALEWA’s body mapping system, it has a durable, windproof and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum shell fabric and an RDS certified 750 cuin 90/10 down fill that delivers the right amount of warmth to different parts of the body.
Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it’s designed to provide lightweight pro-standard insulation and functionality for alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Ortles Light Down Jacket features SALEWA’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing. It can be worn on its own as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under an outer shell. In addition, it packs down super small to save space in your pack.
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Compression stow bag
- Weight: 265 g (50/L)
- Back length: 75 cm (50/L)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Lining: NYLON 20d PLAIN DOWNPROOF EMBO 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main material: PERTEX® QUANTUM MATT RIPSTOP DWR 37 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.