Whether used as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer, the high-loft duck down fill (90/10, 750 cuin) provides excellent warmth-to-weight performance. Its high tenacity Pertex® Quantum outer fabric is windproof- and water-repellent.
With an insulated hood and high integrated collar plus free motion patterning to prevent hem-lift when climbing, this jacket provides a warm protection for pre-dawn starts, early-season tours and cold belays. In addition, the ergonomic sleeves and shoulders ensure full freedom of movement and a good fit. Compression stow bag provided.
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- 2 front pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Ultra light downproof construction
- 3D down box (chamber) construction for insulation
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- High-quality inner finish
- Compression stow bag
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 240 g (44/38)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Lining: NYLON 20D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main material: PERTEX® QUANTUM MATT RIPSTOP DWR 37 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.