The Ortles Light Down Hooded Jacket is a windproof, water-repellent and versatile insulation down jacket for alpine mountaineering that strikes the right balance between effective warmth and pack size.
Whether used as an insulating mid layer or as an outer layer, the high-loft duck down fill (90/10, 750 cuin) provides excellent warmth-to-weight performance. Its high tenacity Pertex® Quantum outer fabric is windproof- and water-repellent.
With an insulated hood and high integrated collar plus free motion patterning to prevent hem-lift when climbing, this jacket provides a warm protection for pre-dawn starts, early-season tours and cold belays. In addition, the ergonomic sleeves and shoulders ensure full freedom of movement and a good fit. Compression stow bag provided.
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- 2 front pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Ultra light downproof construction
- 3D down box (chamber) construction for insulation
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- High-quality inner finish
- Compression stow bag
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 270 g (50/L)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS
- Lining: NYLON 20D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main material: PERTEX® QUANTUM MATT RIPSTOP DWR 37 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6