Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
- Ultra light downproof construction
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- 2 front pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- High-quality inner finish
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 74 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 355 g (50/L)
- CSR: Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS, POLARTEC® ALPHA® RECYCLED POLYESTER 50 BS (100% Polyester)
- Lining: NYLON 20D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 38 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: NYLON BI-CHROMATIC RIPSTOP PFC FREE DWR 61 (92% Polyamide 8% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.
You may also like
molto ben fatto e buona vestibilità..unica cosa pensavo dalla descrizione che fosse più pesante e adatto anche a giornate più fredde invece é un 'normale ' 100 grammi seppur di alto livello tecnologico
ottimo , da averlo sempre nello zaino anche per mezze stagioni