Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Stop-and-go activities, such as ski mountaineering, alpine mountaineering or climbing are all about climate control. Periods of intense physical activity are often followed by static periods where you risk overcooling. Our thermo-regulating Ortles Hybrid TirolWool® Celliant® Jacket is designed to meet the specific insulation needs of different areas of the body during high-octane activities in cold conditions, while its tough Durastretch inserts make it ideal for rugged alpine use. Hybrid design meets hybrid insulation – TirolWool® Celliant® is our proprietary lightweight, insulation material that combines innovative polyester fibres enhanced with thermo-reactive minerals and wool sourced from Tirolean sheep. Heat emitted by the body is absorbed and converted into infrared radiation, which is stored and reflected back to the body – keeping you warmer for longer. TirolWool® Celliant® is water resistant, breathable and will still keep you warm when wet. The tailored, rear-adjustable insulated hood provides extra protection. And with its small pack size, this jacket stows easily in any pack and fits under any hardshell.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Wide, ergonomically shaped front collar
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Inside pocket turns into compression bag
- Stretch inserts for ease of movement
- Blend of materials: Inserts are elastic, soft and wind-resistant
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 70 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 402 g (50/L)
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® CELLIANT® 60 ( 60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool )
- Lining: PA 40D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 60 BS ( 100% Polyamide )
- Main material: PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 39 BS ( 100% Polyamide ) / DURASTRETCH BAMBOO LIGHT ECO DWR 174 BS ( 63% Polyamide 27% Polyester 10% Elastane )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Un capo di abbigliamento da portare sempre nello zaino, protegge dal freddo e dal vento, utile sia per il trekking in ogni stagione, lo utilizzo anche per lo scialpinismo. Il design accattivante e sembra molto resistente, occupa poco spazio nello zaino e tiene caldo.
MAICO ITALIA SPA - GAFFURI F
Ottimo prodotto, bel fit, caldo ma non troppo, conforme alle mie aspettative