With an abrasion-resistant Powertex water-repellent shell and a high quality 90/10 down fill with Primaloft® Silver inserts to enhance comfort, fit and thermal insulation, the Ortles Heavy Down Jacket is a secure bastion on colder days in the mountains.
Its 3D down box chamber construction provides reliable insulation, while its free motion patterning prevents hem-lift while climbing. And the padded helmet-compatible hood with zipped gusset guarantees a precise fit whether you’re wearing a helmet or not. Compression stow bag provided.
- 3D down box (chamber) construction for insulation
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Down Jacket with Primaloft inserts to enhace comfort, fit and thermal insulation
- Padded insert behind pocket zip for maximum thermal protection
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Gusset integrated into the cuff for extra width to tuck up gloved hands
- Padded helmet compatible hood with zippered gusset to guarantee precise fit with or without helmet
- Helmet compatible fixed hood with double adjustment on front and back
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Off side seam for greater comfort
- 1 large mesh inner pocket (for skins or gloves)
- Compression stow bag
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 797 g (50/L)
- Back length: 80 cm (50/L)
- Technologies: High density
- Gender: Male
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Insulation
- Lining: DWP PLAIN LIGHT HS 20D 40 ( 100%PA )
- Main material: POWERTEX EXTREME 2L 5k/5k MICRO RIPSTOP 63 BS ( 100%PA ) / POWERTEX EXTREME 2L 10k/10k RIPSTOP 83 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: DUCK WHITE DOWN 90/10 CUIN 750 RDS / PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULATION 170G BS
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.