The Ortles is a lightweight, minimalist, compact harness for ski mountaineering, glacier crossing and high-altitude mountaineering. It features our variable-width webbing, which allows minimum width at the buckles in order to save weight, whilst wider sections at high pressure areas absorb the resulting forces and distribute them evenly over the entire harness, providing unparalleled comfort. Dual SALEWA Easy-Slide buckles at the waist provide high safety and are easy to adjust when adding or removing layers, even when gloved up. The leg loop buckles can be completely unthreaded to allow the harness to be put on without taking off your skis or crampons.
- Very lightweight, low volume, compact and packable
- Can be put on without having to take off skis/crampons
- Independent leg loops with adjustable buckles that makes it easy to change layers while remaining tied in
- Unique construction gives enhanced comfort for all movements
- Fixed tie-in loop for more stability
- All buckles made of cold-resistant metal
- Gender: Unisex
- Hardware loops: 4
- Weight: 165 g
- Certifications: EN 12277 Type C
- Size Legs: L/XL ( 56 - 70 )
- Size Waist: L/XL ( 80 - 102 )
- Vario Webbing: Vario Webbing
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.