The Ortles Windstopper Pant has ventilation zips at the sides as well as ankle zips. Their ergonomic pre-shaped knees and 4-way stretch performance make them well suited to dynamic activities such as ski touring, where flexibility is required. The cuffs are reinforced to prevent damage from ski edges or crampons and they feature internal hooks and loops for attachment to footwear or ski boots.
- Integrated elastic belt with flat buckle
- Flat side set adjustable waistband system
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Rear zipped pocket
- Side ventilation zippers
- Leg ends with side zip
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- Bottom hem hooks to attach to footwear
- Pant bottom with two internal loops that can be used to fix a strap under ski boot
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Pant leg fit: Straight
- Weight: 440 g (50/L)
- Side seam length: 110 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Slim
- Layers: Softshell
- Gender: Male
- Insert: Backside / WINDSTOPPER® SOFTSHELL RIPSTOP 3L 172
- Main material: DST DOT TOUCH DWR 189 BS ( 89%PA 11%EA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem / ANTICUT KEVLAR LIGHT 176 BS
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.