Waterproof, warm and robust, insulated gloves with a GORE-TEX® insert for alpine mountaineering and expeditions. Made of abrasion-resistant, ripstop Powertex with a full goatskin leather palm and reinforced finger tips, the Ortles GTX Grip Gloves will keep your hands reliably warm in full winter conditions. The TirolWool® Celliant® thermo-reflective insulation reflects radiant heat back to your fingers to keep them warm for longer. And the anatomically pre-shaped hand and 3-D thumb construction ensure superior dexterity.
- Anatomically preshaped fingers
- Fleece lined interior
- Wrist elastic
- Full leather palm
- 3D thumb construction for ease of movement
- High dexterity
- Short cuff
- Finger & thumb grip reinforcement
- Gender: Unisex
- Weight: 210 g (L)
- Fit: Regular
- Main material composition: Polyamide 100 %
- Insulation: Tirol wool® Celliant 2 scrim 200g (60% PES/40% Wool) / Tirol wool® Celliant 2 scrim 160g (60% PES/40% Wool) / Tirol Wool® Celliant needled 110g 60PES40Wool
- Main Reinforcement/Insert: Goat Leather
- Palm composition: Leather 100 %
- Palm: Goat Leather
- Insulation composition: Polyester 60 % / Wool 40 %
- Lining composition: Polyester 100 %
- Lining: Polarlite fine
- Main material: Powertex Ripstop Eco Brushed
- Waterproof liner: NG Gore-Tex Insert
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.