Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it’s designed to provide professional-grade insulation and functionality for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Ortles Concept Down Jacket features SALEWA’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing and it can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under an outer shell. In addition, it packs down small to save space in your pack.
- 3D down box (chamber) construction for insulation
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- 2 front pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Compression stow bag
- Weight: 235 g (50/L)
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Main material: PERTEX® QUANTUM DIAMOND RIPSTOP 37 BS ( 100%PA )
- Lining: PERTEX® QUANTUM DIAMOND RIPSTOP 37 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: GOOSE WHITE DOWN 90/10 cuin1000 WR
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.