Our Ortles Climb 25-litre pack has a close-fitting, streamlined design that lets you climb without restricting your freedom of movement. Its split shoulder straps allow greater mobility, especially when reaching for high holds, while the Twin Compression System keeps the load and your centre of mass stabilized for better balance on slabs and small ledges.
The air-permeable Dry Back Contact carrying system provides outstanding ventilation, and together with the EVA padding with air flow channels, works to keep your back drier.
The roll-top design with aluminium buckle closure and direct side access allows you to get at your gear quickly and easily at (hanging) belays. Together with the Twin Compression System, it enables good volume reduction, keeping the load close to your back.
Naturally, the Ortles Climb offers both secure rope and double ice axe attachment, a hydration system exit and side loops to attach gear. And to make sure it’s capable of taking plenty of abuse, we make it from high-tenacity, durable and abrasion-resistant ripstop REGEN ROBIC®, which is 60% more tear-resistant than standard nylon pack fabrics and capable of withstanding hard hauling. In addition, this new ROBIC® fabric is 100% recycled – and clearly reflects our commitment to sustainable production.
Our top-of-the-range, 25-litre, lightweight, technical climbing pack for sending alpine objectives.
- Compatible with Salewa Flask Holder (product code 1303) and Smartphone Pouch (product code 1305)
- side attachment loop
- Roll Top
- Key holder
- Split shoulder strap
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- Twin Compression System (TCS)
- Water-repellent zippers
- Direct access from the side
- Aluminium closure buckles
- Rope fastener
- Ice-Pick/ Pole fastening
- 3 heights adjustable sternum strap
- Double ice axe fastening
- Hydration System Exit
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim
- Orange red orange