Alpine Merino in a bodymapped design
The main fabric is a hybrid merino/polywool thermal knit. Its principal benefits are that it’s warm, fast drying and pleasant to wear. The athletic fit is based on a bodymapped design that places specific levels of insulation at different parts of the body.
We add extra elastane content to provide 4-way mechanical stretch comfort. And the ergonomic sleeves and shoulder design also support good freedom of movement. The shoulders and sleeves are in a Polarlite Wool Cordura blend to protect against tears, scuffs and abrasion. The collar has a soft inner lining for increased comfort. There are elasticated cuffs with thumb loops for extra coverage in cold conditions. And both outer pockets come with zips.
The Ortles Alpine Wool Jacket is an innovative and functional hybrid wool softshell.
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Elastic, edged cuff with thumb loop
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Bonded details
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal/0910
- Blue electric/0910
- Violet rhodo red/0910
- Yellow gold/0910