Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it’s designed to provide pro-standard insulation and functionality for alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing. The Ortles Insulation Jacket features SALEWA’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem-lift when climbing and can be worn alone as a warm outer layer or as an insulating mid layer under an outer shell. Designed according to SALEWA’s body mapping system, it uses PrimaLoft® Silver 100g insulation to provide the required amount of warmth.
The jacket has a fitted, insulated hood with an integrated collar and snug-fitting cuffs to keep icy drafts out. In addition, it packs down small to save space in your backpack. All fabrics meet the bluesign® criteria.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Smooth side with no seams
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Zipped chest pocket
- 2 front pockets
- 2 spacious mesh inner pockets
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- Elasticated tight cuff for snow protection
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 450 g (44/38)
- Back length: 68 cm (44/38)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Lining: NYLON 20d PLAIN DOWNPROOF EMBO 38 BS ( 100%PA )
- Main material: PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 39 BS ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULATION 100G BS
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Reinforces: Shoulder / POWERTEX EXTREME 2L 10k/10k RIPSTOP 83 BS
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.