Our warm, breathable, Ortles 3/4 Tights are specifically designed for skimo, ski touring and high-octane mountaineering in colder conditions. Shorter, 3/4-length pants stop before your boots or ski boots so you don’t have an extra layer or cuff inside them. Made of our quick-drying Dry’ton wool and polyester blend, they feature a gusseted crotch, flat stretch waistband and flat lock seams for superior comfort. In addition, we treat the fabric with Polygiene® technology, which inhibits the growth of microorganisms that cause odour and lasts the lifetime of the garment.
- Flat elastic waistband
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Pant leg fit: Tight
- Layers: Tights
- Weight: 145 g (44/38)
- Fit: Tight
- Gender: Female
- Side seam length: 75 cm (44/38)
- Main material: Dry'ton WOOL POLY SILVER 172 ( 73%PL 27%WO )
- Insert: Knee / Dry'ton FINE GRID SILVER 180
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.