The Ortles 2 Windstopper® Durastretch Pant is a windproof, water-repellent, breathable pant designed for multi-activity alpine use. Our GORE® Windstopper® pant has a totally windproof membrane that minimizes the wind’s chilling effect and delivers maximum breathability, allowing moisture vapour to escape to stop you overheating. GORE® Windstopper® fabrics are very lightweight, very packable and very comfortable to wear. We reinforce this pant with abrasion-resistant Durastretch inserts for greater rock resistance. To dump heat on the ascents should you need to, it has both side ventilation zips and ankle zips. The ergonomic pre-shaped knees and 4-way stretch performance make it well suited to dynamic activities such as ski touring, where flexibility is required. The kick patches are Kevlar-reinforced to prevent damage from ski edges or crampons and it features internal gaiters and bottom hem hooks and loops for a close fit to your boots or ski boots. These pants are the short version of the regular model with legs 5 cm shorter. Look at the size chart and find the one that suits you best.
- Gender: Male
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.