Our Ortles Highloft Midlayer is a warm breathable men’s thermal hoody for mountaineering, ski mountaineering and ice climbing.
Made of abrasion-resistant Polartec® high-loft fleece whose fluffy fibres create large air pockets to retain body warmth, yet release excess heat, it has a soft, brushed inner face.
The warm hood and soft inner collar provide extra protection in cold weather. Its 2-way stretch performance allows wide freedom of movement. In addition, the chest pocket is designed for easy access when wearing a climbing harness or carrying a backpack.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 400 g (50/L)
- Layers: Thermal
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main material: POLARTEC® HIGH LOFT™ GRID RECYCLED 190 BS ( 100%PL )
- Insert: Side / Elbow / Knee / Innerleg hem / Backside / Shoulder