A waterproof and breathable shell jacket for men with a GORE-TEX® Pro membrane that offers full protection for alpine...
The Ortles GTX Pro Jacket is a serious 3-layer shell jacket with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Pro membrane. Designed for alpine mountaineering, it has a fully-featured technical spec.
Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it provides professional-grade protection and functionality for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing. In addition, the Ortles 2 GTX Pro also features SALEWA’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing.
Functional features include: waterproof YKK zips, ventilation zips and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams. Its durable and abrasion-resistant fabric is capable of withstanding serious punishment in extreme and unpredictable conditions.
- Helmet compatible fixed hood with double adjustment on front and back
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- 2-way waterproof zipper for ventilation
- Waterproof front zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 chest bellow waterproof pockets for increased capacity
- Inner zipped pocket
- Interior pocket for smartphone
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Weight: 467 g (50/L)
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Main material: ( 100%PA ) ( 100%PA )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Lining: ( 100%PL )