.. Size Not available
Developed together with leading mountain guides’ organisations in the Alps, it provides professional-grade protection and functionality for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, glacier mountaineering and ice climbing. In addition, the Ortles 2 GTX Pro also features SALEWA’s Free Motion patterning to prevent hem-lift while climbing.
Functional features include: waterproof YKK zips, ventilation zips and a full waterproof technical finish with welded seams. Its durable and abrasion-resistant fabric is capable of withstanding serious punishment in extreme and unpredictable conditions.
- Helmet compatible fixed hood with double adjustment on front and back
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Waterproof front zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2-way waterproof zipper for ventilation
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- 2 chest bellow waterproof pockets for increased capacity
- Inner zipped pocket
- Interior pocket for smartphone
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Waterproof YKK zips
- Bonded details
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Back length: 72 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Weight: 424 g (44/38)
- Lining: BRUSHED LINING SOFT TOUCH 135 (100% Polyester)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: GORE-TEX® PRO NG 3L HIGH TENACITY 115 (100% Polyamide), GORE-TEX® PRO NG PLAIN SMOOTH 139 (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.