Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Multi Track is a low-cut, lightweight breathable mountain training shoe with a MICHELIN® outsole that covers a wide range of activities: speed hiking, mountain training or other high-octane mountain sports.
Its hybrid design meets the demands of three different sports: hiking, trail running and mountain biking. Perfectly at home on rough and uneven terrain such as rocky trails, mud or grass, the Multi Track offers the stability of a hiking shoe, the cushioning of a running shoe, and MTB flat pedal-compatibility – thanks to the specially designed tread pattern under the forefoot. Its hardwearing and sure-grip Multi Track outsole was developed in partnership with MICHELIN®.
The Multi Track combines a weight-saving, minimalist upper with a cushioning midsole with TPU injected inserts. It benefits from SALEWA’s 3F Total System which offers anatomical support, flexibility and a secure, blister-free fit. Further features include: quick lacing for fast adjustment and no chain snagging plus an OrthoLite footbed that inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria. The Multi Track is also the official shoe of the Red Bull X-Alps 2017 adventure race.
- 3F Total
- OC Compound
- Anti-rock heel cup
- Quick Lacing System
- Vegan: Vegan
- Sole segment: Speed Hiking
- Weight: 270 g
- Gender: Male
- Upper: Breathable mesh
- Outsole: Michelin® Multi Track
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.