Designed to provide extra flexibility and increased comfort on both ascents and descents during alpine trekking in mixed and technical terrain, the MTN Trainer Mid GTX has a midsole with dual-density Bilight TPU Technology which is ergonomically shaped to cradle your foot and provide all-day comfort on longer hikes.
At the ankle, the Flex Collar allows natural movement and adaptability during descents for extended comfort, even when carrying a heavy pack. Underfoot, the lightweight, compact Vibram® WTC sole delivers solid yet forgiving walkability. And SALEWA’s 3F System provides flexibility, support and a blister-free fit from day one. In addition, the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized weather protection and climate comfort, and a cushioning OrthoLite footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool.
- Climbing Lacing
- Cleansport NXT ®
- Flex Collar
- Sole segment: Alpine approach
- Weight: 575 g
- Gender: Female
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon / Bilight Midsole
- Outsole: Vibram® WTC
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Highly wear-resistant fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.